منتديات رجال الاعمال
منتديات رجال الاعمال ترحب بالسادة الزائرين ونرجو ان تسعدو بالمنتدى
منتديات رجال الاعمال
منتديات رجال الاعمال ترحب بالسادة الزائرين ونرجو ان تسعدو بالمنتدى
منتديات رجال الاعمال
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات رجال الاعمال

اسلامى , ثقافى , ظائف, عقارات, سيارات , اجتماعى , نسائى , اخبار , اقتصادية , رياضة , جداول امتحانات, نتائج , امتحانات , الدول, العربية , الوظيف , العمومى

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
مواضيع مماثلة

منتديات رجال الاعمال

Matic quipped : Mohamed Salah hear the worst music !

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
المدير العام
المدير العام

الجنس : ذكر عدد المساهمات : 5231
تاريخ الميلاد : 01/12/1970
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/12/2009
العمر : 53

Matic quipped : Mohamed Salah hear the worst music ! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Matic quipped : Mohamed Salah hear the worst music !   Matic quipped : Mohamed Salah hear the worst music ! Emptyالجمعة أبريل 11, 2014 12:33 am

Mocked Nemanja Matic midfielder Chelsea team of the quality of the music heard by the Egyptian colleague Mohamed Salah , during his remarks via the official website for the Blues on Thursday.

Serbian star said in response to the worst music heard by her : "In fact the question puzzling and difficult , but I think that the quality of the music you listen to Mohamed Salah is the worst , I do not know ."

He added: "I'm kidding , I really do not know the truth or the quality of this music , for myself, I would love to hear the music of the Serbian and some English songs ."

The Matic and Salah has joined the Blues in the January transfer window last January , and was able to Serbian to book his place basic assortment coach Jose Mourinho for the Blues , as the brilliance of the Egyptian pharaoh in recent matches in the league, and led his team to win the treble against Stoke City in round 33 of the competition
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://businessman.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  World Cup lesson from 'worst team ever'
»  Free Music Download Sites

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات رجال الاعمال :: English forum :: Health - Computer & Laptop & Mobile - General-
انتقل الى: